SWFC manages all meeting locations for the conference.
Use this site to reserve:
- Meeting Module ($2,500) - Built by the SWFC in the hotel ballroom and have four walls with a locking door. The roof is open. Each 16’5”x16’5” module will have a round table and eight chairs, electricity, internet and refreshments in the general area.
- Trade Show Booth ($1,500) - Each 10’x10’ booth will have a sign, table and two chairs, electricity, internet and refreshments in the general area. Located in the same room as the modules.
- Reserved Table ($500) - Available in the foyer of the Broadway Ballroom on the 2nd floor for meetings. The area will be set with multiple meeting tables in a private area. That will guarantee a space for meetings up to six people for the duration of the conference.
The hotel cannot assist with meeting site locations.
For hotel suites, meeting rooms and conversion rooms, contact the SWFC office directly (512-259-2118). Payment is made directly to the hotel.
- Suites must be reserved for four nights. Rates range from $599 - $1,600 per night. Tax is 15.25%+$2.50 per night.
- Hotel meeting rooms must be reserved for three days. The fee is $850 per day. Tax is 25% Service Charge + 9.75% sales tax.
- Conversion rooms (regular sleeping room with the bed removed and a round table with eight chairs added) are only available on the 5th floor of the Omni Hotel and must be reserved for four nights. The rate is $490/night + $350 1-time charge. Tax is 15.25%+$2.50 per night.